issue with Who's Looking?

Can anyone help how to fix this? and who can fix this?

loading icon keeps rotating with this hashed code and nothing appears

Who's Looking?

eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJtYXFzb29kLmFobWFkIiwicXNoIjoiOWRiMGY3N2MzYTRlOWQ5YjkyMDkxYTY2ZDRiN2RmZjA3ZWI0OGQwYTIxZmFhZTNlMDBiMzZmNjZhNDEyY2ZhZCIsImlzcyI6ImppcmE6MTA5NjYzMDQiLCJjb250ZXh0Ijp7InVzZXIiOnsidXNlcktleSI6Im1hcXNvb2QuYWhtYWQiLCJ1c2VybmFtZSI6Ik1hcXNvb2QuQWhtYWQiLCJkaXNwbGF5TmFtZSI6Ik1hcXNvb2QgQWhtYWQifX0sImV4cCI6MTUxMjUxMDg4MCwiaWF0IjoxNTEyNTEwNzAwfQ.L0znt5oOItSxhTCCRlLh_oy9z2_tZS-btt8teClKdOc

App is not responding. Wait or cancel?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Maqsood,

I installed the add-on and had a few Engineers on the Cloud team try the add-on and we have not experienced any issues at this point.  We did some research and did not see any additional support tickets for this issue so we believe this to be an isolated issue.

If this is still not working you may want to submit a Support ticket if possible so they can look at this on the back-end.

Cheers,

Branden

Hi Branden

Thanks for your reply.

Which add-on did you install? Doe that need to be installed on the client or server side?

I'll try the one you have tried

Thanks

Maqsood

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,513 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you