issue count in GreenHopper without done status

Hi, how configure Greenhopper assignee swimlane that issue count in assignee was without done status. But issues was visible in done status.

Thanks,

Nikita

4 answers

1 accepted

Like proposed a few times in here - you can do this using Quickfilters.

1. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner (next to plan, work, report), select configure

2. Select Quickfilters

3. Add new quickfilter - Name: "Not DONE", JQL: "status != done"

4. Change back to your work view

5. toggle the new quickfilter by clicking on it and you will see the issue count to change on your swim lane

Now, since most of us probably work with Story Points - wouldn't it be awesome to actually show the story point count here? Yes it would :)

I think there's a request on the GH Development board already. Just can't find it right the second.

0 vote
Timothy Chin Community Champion Aug 03, 2013

I'm assuming that you don't want to see issues in the done status. Either remove the status from the board or use a quick filter to (not) show the status.

Hi Timothy. I want see all issues but i want in assignee counter sum of issues with out done issues.

Timothy Chin Community Champion Aug 04, 2013

Sorry, i still can't understand your requirements.

Hi Nikita,

I don't think this is possible, you could exclude the issues in the status done from your greenhopper board completely by excluding them from the filter that's behind the board (this can be configured in the configuration screen of your greenhopper board) and then they aren't shown in the issue count per assignee.

But you can't have them not count for the issue count but still visible on the board with the assignee swimlanes.

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Piter,

I'm use base swimlines on queries and for each required assignee create the filter which contains JQL such as "status != done"

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,002 views 7 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you