is it possigble to create a Pie chart of logged time per issue time in current sprint

Dannyb April 28, 2013

I would like to make a report that I can produce a pie chart of logged time per issue time in current sprint. but if I have issues that were in previous sprints then I get thier time as well. Is there any way to get only the time logged with in the current sprint?

2 answers

1 vote
Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2013

You can add the Sprint in openSprints() condition to the JQL filter you're using for your chart, then only Issues from currently running Sprints will be included in it.

Dannyb April 28, 2013

The problem with that solution is that if I have an item that was scheduled not completed in the previous sprint I will see the time that was logged in the previous sprint as well.
I would like to see the time logged only in the current one

0 votes
james green May 7, 2014

Was there ever a relevent answer to this question? I am having the same problem.

I simply want to know time logged in "THIS" sprint, for each ticket. NOT the time logged in all the previous sprints, added together for each ticket.

Suggest an answer