iOS app for Jira Software self hosted

datasecmx October 3, 2017
Do you offer/have iOS app for Jira software self hosted?

4 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2017

Hi William,

We don't currently have an iOS app for self-hosted Jira, but I'm pleased to let you know that it is on our roadmap! We're currently developing both iOS and Android apps for self-hosted versions of Confluence. Once these are released, we'll start work on Jira.

To stay up to date on our progress, please watch the issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-46149. As soon as we start work on the Jira apps, I'll update this ticket.

Best

Jenny | Product Manager, Server Mobile 

Nick Wade October 4, 2018

Hello TEAM, one year on, can you share a substantive update. The ticket does not. Thanks in advance, -nick

Like # people like this
Reto Giezendanner January 24, 2019

It would be really important to have a Jira App for the selfhosted version. Thanks!

Like Otto Lodewijk likes this
Otto Lodewijk January 30, 2019

Same here, we'd like an update! @Jenny

Like David Ferbr likes this
Jamie_McCarogher February 6, 2019

I guess we've had all our updates now. 

Confluence Server iOS app is out and works. Any timeline for JIRA? 

Like Michael Thompson likes this
Thorsten Dalmatiner February 20, 2019

Me too :]

Nuno Brites February 22, 2019

Any update on JIRA Server app for iOS?

Thanks

Merve Nur Bas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2019

Hey @Jenny

are there any news to the topic?

Thanks a lot!

Edit: Here it says that there is a beta version of an app for IOS and Android. For further information see the description to the following issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-46149?_ga=2.160578621.1613472478.1555313356-62652995.1553769747

1 vote
Answer accepted
Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Hi @datasecmx,

Would you give a try this third party Mobile app

datasecmx October 4, 2017

When I clic on try/buy redirect me to purchase a license of Jira server, why is this correct? How much does the plug in cost? If I get my server crashed do I have to pay again for same plugin license and Jira server ?

Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2017

Hi @datasecmx,

I'm not why this is happening with you, but you should be able to get a trial license like you usually do for other add-ons. 10 users should only cost you 10$. Once you purchased the license it won't matter on any server you install it.

datasecmx October 4, 2017

I got it in demo mode, thank you.

1 last question, I noticed this does not show reports, is there a module for this? or any other app that show reports (down chart graph)?

Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2017

Hi @datasecmx,

You could access your dashboards by tapping on the 3 bars on your top left corner and choose "Dashboards" from the menu.

6 votes
Boris Kristo October 30, 2018

Hey, any Updates here? 

datasecmx March 1, 2019

Please share any news about it...

2 votes
Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2019
datasecmx March 1, 2019

Thanks for sharing...

Suggest an answer