i want find some criteria issues's Project

Jason Y. October 8, 2019

I would like to find a project issue that meets the following criteria:

All projects must create an issue with the same title.

For example, suppose a project needs to have an issue called "Man". How do you find a project that does not contain that issue?
I can find projects with issues including "Man".
Conversely, I can't find a project with an issue that doesn't include "Man".

Please help me.
I'm serious.

ps. Would you reply to me to "jasonyoon@bnftech.com" ?

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2019

Hi @Jason Y.  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There's probably not a straight forward way to do this. If you go the route of summary !~ "Man" you will get a list of all of the issues that don't have "Man" in the summary, but I imagine you have LOTS of other issues in a project that meet that criteria. 

So, I would suggest that you create a filter like Nisha describe, but maybe even add in AND Project in (ABC, DEF, etc.) just so it doesn't show projects that don't apply.

Then I would create a dashboard and add a gadget for Issue Statistics with the Issue Statistic being Project. That will show you a list of Projects that do not have the value. 

Of course, all of this is based around what the actual value is and whether you can easily verify via the ~ function. 

0 votes
Nisha Hajamohideen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2019

Did you try the query summary !~ "Man" in your issue search?

Suggest an answer