i failed to make a backup from payed 50 users account into free of max 10 users account

golan sinvany November 10, 2020

i failed to transfer a backup i provided you a screenshot of the error
I guess that the problem with the transfer of this backup is that in the free account I can have up to 10 users and the paid account that I backup has 50 users so my question is how can i transfer the information I need it for safety to make sure that if something will happen to my payed account I will have the possibility to restore the data from the free account 
Screenshot_20201111-030318_Gmail.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2020

Hi @golan sinvany  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You are probably correct, and what you will need is to reduce the user count: unzip the backup, edit the backup files by disabling all users except the admin, zip them up again, and then restore.  You can adjust the active users up to your limit after that.

While you still have a paid account, I suggest that you contact the support team for assistance on what to edit in the backup.

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events