how can we se Roadmap of multiple classic projects ?

Burhan Khan January 28, 2021

In our JIRA instance we have multiple classic projects , the roadmap is available in most of the projects , i want to see the Roadmap of all the projects and the Epic and tasks within each. 

2 answers

2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Hi @Burhan Khan  - You will need to have a Jira Premium subscription to use Advanced Roadmaps across multiple projects. 

However, each individual Next-gen and Classic Software project should have the Roadmap function available. 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Thank you @John Funk 

I got to know the importance of tags here!

Thought it was already premium and answered :-)

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 28, 2021

Hi @Burhan Khan 

While creating a new plan you can select multiple projects as following

Roadmap.png

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2021

Hi @Burhan Khan 

Please follow the link here to know how to activate the Premium trial for your instance as @John Funk said

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-try-Advance-Roadmaps/qaq-p/1595636

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders