how can i change lead of next-gen project?

Algorigo Inc June 17, 2019

how can i change lead of next-gen project?

i read next-gen project do not support lead on another questions.

but i already removed lead user and project shows like these messages

Oops, looks like we’re having issues
Try again and we’ll give it another shot

and project lead shown as 'Former User'.

2 answers

0 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2020
0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2019

Hi there,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's not possible to set a project lead on next-gen projects. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17323

You mentioned that you removed the lead user and it's showing a message, can you please send us a screenshot of the page that shows this error?
Also, send us a screenshot of the page that shows the project lead as Former user.

Regards,
Angélica

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2020

@Angélica Luz : how many votes required to get this shipped...??

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2020

Hi @Andy - PTC Redundant

I saw that they posted an update 4 days ago. I was OOO, that's why I didn't reply before, and in the meanwhile, they updated the ticket informing that they will start to work on it soon.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer