free member limit

김화영
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2024

Hi.

I'm working with Jira with 2 people. (total 3 people).

But the warning is started that is no more freemember.

I know I can handle the Jira with 10 people. So I want to know what is the problem.

Please answer me.

Thank you

4 answers

3 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi,

Welcome to the community

Some other users are describing the same issue. I just added a tag to your post alert the Atlassian team. 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi @김화영@AG 

This is a known issue, which has been noted by an Atlassian Team Member on this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Incorrect-quot-No-users-left-quot-notification/qaq-p/2655508

I'll close this one, but feel free to make a comment on the linked question or watch it, to receive email updates. But it has been mentioned to Atlassian already also by Mohamed :)

Ste

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2024

Hi,

This problem has been resolved.  More details are available over in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Incorrect-quot-No-users-left-quot-notification/qaq-p/2655508

Apologies for the inconvenience, thanks for reporting it to us.

Andy

0 votes
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2024

@김화영 

Yes, I too encounter the same issue. May be Atlassian is changing something. You can create a support ticket.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events