error while attaching documentation

sda sda September 22, 2017

We have an error when attaching a document in an incident in jira, jira was unable to attach the file due to the absence of the token protection against XSRF. This only happens with a user, what can be the reason? One more fact, if I as an admin I log in as he does not have that inconvenience. Regards, Angela

4 answers

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2017

@sda sdais this same user able to add attachments in other projects?

0 votes
sda sda September 25, 2017

Good morning, this happens with a single user, in all incidents associated with the project. The user is within a group, so the permissions are granted correctly. If I as an administrator log in to prove that user I have no problems. Greetings, Angela

0 votes
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2017

Is this happening for all users or only for one user?

Are you using Apache/reverse proxy? Seems like a security settings issue related to apache.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2017

Did you check his/her permissions? See if he/she was granted the permission of adding attachments to an issue

Suggest an answer