error while attaching documentation

We have an error when attaching a document in an incident in jira, jira was unable to attach the file due to the absence of the token protection against XSRF. This only happens with a user, what can be the reason? One more fact, if I as an admin I log in as he does not have that inconvenience. Regards, Angela

4 answers

0 votes
Fadoua Boualem Community Champion Sep 22, 2017

Did you check his/her permissions? See if he/she was granted the permission of adding attachments to an issue

0 votes
Suhas Patil Community Champion Sep 22, 2017

Is this happening for all users or only for one user?

Are you using Apache/reverse proxy? Seems like a security settings issue related to apache.

Good morning, this happens with a single user, in all incidents associated with the project. The user is within a group, so the permissions are granted correctly. If I as an administrator log in to prove that user I have no problems. Greetings, Angela

0 votes
Fadoua Boualem Community Champion Sep 25, 2017

@Angela Alcobais this same user able to add attachments in other projects?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Mar 05, 2018 in Jira Software

Jack Graves: Real Ale enthusiast with a knack for Jira Software implementation

@Jack Graves [AC] first caught our eye with his incredible breakdown of what, in his opinion, can make or break a Jira software implementation. (Read his thoughts on this thread)! In this follow...

96,843 views 4 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you