email notification not send

Jingjing Li January 5, 2021

Hi,

We are not able to receive any email notifications from Jira software, including issue updates for example adding a comment, or the subscription of filter search result.

I have checked mail setting under system.

Outgoing mail is enabled. no records within Mail queue.

When I clicked Send an email, I got the following error:

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: NKYOm0WYXSnobKgm5vt2WsuXhUhxlyQnw4XIzxi4cIri-jjLI0Rbbg==

Please give some advice on this issue and let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks and regards 

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Jingjing Li ,

Are you using Cloudfront? If so, I'm not familiar with Jira configurations with Cloudfront, but have you checked this article that provides some tips to troubleshoot a 403 generated by Cloudfront? https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/s3-website-cloudfront-error-403/

Were email notifications working before? If so, has there been any change in the system that may have triggered the stoppage?

Suggest an answer