edit start sprint date for active sprint in classic greenhopper

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

How to edit start sprint date for active sprint in classic greenhopper?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2013

Hey there, rkc.

I believe that the sprint that you are referring on this context is the Version hierarchy that is implemented in the Classic Boards. If yes, you can click the edit button that is available in the Version card as explained in the following documentation:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+the+Classic+Planning+Board#UsingtheClassicPlanningBoard-PlanningBoard—StatisticsColumn

Hope this helps. Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Warm regards,

Danial

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

Thanks.

Is there sprint start or version start button in classic like in rapid board?

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2013

Hey there again, rkc.

I don't think there is a Sprint start button for the Classic Boards since they are still using the version hierarchy and the sprint implementation was only introduced fully in the Rapid Board. Same goes to Version as well. Take note that in the new Rapid Board, the version hierarchy is not used, all heading towards the Sprint method.

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes
Deleted user December 9, 2013

Hi Ahmad,

Do you know which REST API I should use if I want to get the "Parent", "Start date" and "End date" in the classic Planning board?

Thanks!

Dick

Suggest an answer