done clean

Іван Андрєєв May 29, 2022

I have a business project made with the help of Jira Work Manager, there is one board without sprints, so there are a lot of completed tasks in the "Done" column, is there any option that can take them from there (except the filter).

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2022

Hi @Іван Андрєєв 

Unfortunately, for Business projects (i.e. Jira Work Management projects) you cannot do releases or manually remove the Done issues. They will disappear from your board after 2 weeks. 

If you desire this functionality, you should click on the Give Feedback button on the bottom left and let them know. 

Іван Андрєєв May 30, 2022

Hi @John Funk , If they disappeared after two weeks it would be normal, but they remain. Maybe I need to make changes to the project settings?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

No, that's not something you can do. So this is on the built-in board that comes with the JWM project? Or did you create another board? 

Іван Андрєєв June 1, 2022

@John Funk 

I didn't create a new board, it's all happening on the board that was created with the project. Will the tasks stay there forever?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2022

Can you show a screenshot of issues on the board? And then another with a filter showing the issues that are resolved with their Resolved date? 

6.jpg2.jpg

@John Funk  I work in Ukraine, but we use Russian translation because Ukrainian has shortcomings, if you need a translation or other clarifications, write to me.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2022

I don't see a Done column or any issues on the board. Wasn't the problem that the issues were not disappearing? 

Іван Андрєєв June 2, 2022

@John Funk  The last column is the status "Published", there are all the tasks, the screenshot shows that they are in that column from February.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2022

Sorry, the screenshot had the Published heading covered up. Is Published a Done category type? 

Іван Андрєєв June 2, 2022

Yes.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2022

I'm sorry, but I am out of options here. You should open a support ticket with Atlassian to find out what is going on.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Please post back here with the resolution so we can close it out and help others in the future.  Good luck!

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2022

Hi @Іван Андрєєв ,

I think you you can use the release button as a simple way. It is on the top right of the board and will create a release and add all issues in the done column. This will then remove the issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events