customising email

tom.francis July 19, 2021

Hi All. 

I am trying to customize the content from the emails that are sent by Jira reminders. I have found this page Customizing email content in Jira Server | Administering Jira applications Data Center and Server 8.18 | Atlassian Documentation.

However, struggling to apply the instructions from this page. I am unable to locate Jira inform - batchers in settings or in the marketplace. And struggling to locate the fields I need to. 

Has anyone got any advice on how I will go about this? 

Thanks in advance. 

2 answers

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2021

We support custom templates in Notification Assistant for Jira

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2021

Hello @tom.francis,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The documentation that you shared applies only to Jira Server and Data Center. 

In Jira Cloud, currently, it’s not possible to modify/customize email notifications. Only Jira Service Management has this functionality, but it’s only for customer notifications.

There is a feature request suggesting to add this option for system notifications as well:

Please, click on vote and also watch to receive future notifications from our product team.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer