customfield_12471=Epic with name 'WGZMIG-1' is not unique

Rosy Salameh October 22, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to update a specific issue via SOAP:UpdateIssue method but I'm getting the following response :

com.atlassian.jira.rpc.exception.RemoteValidationException: Fields not valid for issue:
Errors: {customfield_12471=Epic with name 'WGZMIG-1' is not unique

I checked for duplicated values but I didn't find any. Could you please help me?

P.S: It's not applicable on all issues. I'm using GreenHopper 6.2.6.

Thanks,

Rosy

4 answers

0 votes
Rosy Salameh November 13, 2013

Hello Renjith,

I didn't find any duplication using this query.

Thank you,

Rosy

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2013

Can you additionally try if the there are duplicates in this query?

select stringvalue, count(*) count from customfieldvalue where customfield in (select id from customfield where cfname = 'Epic Name') group by stringvalue order by count asc;

0 votes
Rosy Salameh October 23, 2013

Hey Tiago,

Thanks for your answer. However, I checked this KB before posting this problem. They suggested to upgrade GreenHopper to GreenHopper 6.2.2.2, or any latest version. My version is upgraded also, I checked for duplication using the suggested query:

SELECT * FROM jira521.jiraissue WHERE issuetype = (SELECT ID FROM issuetype WHERE pname ='Epic');

I didn't notice any duplication. What do you think?

Many thanks,

Rosy

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2013

Hey Rosy,

Judging by this message, it seems related to this KB to me.

Cheers

Suggest an answer