continuous loading

f.gnuena May 9, 2021

Hello Guys, please since one month it is not possible to access the applications installed in jira. when we select an apps (for example Slack integration) we have a continuous load.
Has anyone encountered this problem ?

Please i wait one answer for this issue.

3 answers

1 vote
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2021

I recommend to try Carlos recommendation , if it doesn't fix the issue then you can directly contact JIRA support team 

f.gnuena May 10, 2021

I don't know how to contact support. please help

Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2021

@f.gnuena 

login here and and report your issue Atlassian Support   this will required some information about your instance 

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2021

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community in an attempt to find the cause of your never-ending apps and integrations. We completely understand the frustrations you must feel being stuck on this issue and being asked to go to support, which Free tier products don't have access to. Though late, we're here to make sure you're up and working.

We want to ensure we fully understand the issue to help find out what's causing this, could you please let us know the following:

1. Have you recently renamed your cloud site name (change the URL)?
    1. If this is the case, can you please remove the apps and integrations and add them again?
  2. (I think you've check this but want to double-check) Is everyone having the same issue? Are you able to access your apps via a different browser or incognito?

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2021

Hi @f.gnuena ,

Was it working properly a month ago? Do you know if anything changed in your system/platform that could be linked to these issues? Are all users experiencing the same issue?

This post may have some tips of what to check network-wise or from the browser:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-site-not-loading-properly/qaq-p/651306

f.gnuena May 10, 2021

I don't know how to contact support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events