component change date ?

Aleksey Shirokih January 14, 2014

Hi! i am trying to setup card colors in ajile to show how old issues are. As i can see i can setup card color on custom query. In my query i want to use start date when component changed to specific one.

is it possble to jql something like

component = some and component_set_date <=-1d ?

without adding new custom field that will stores only that value

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2014

I don't think you can do it. JQL does have a "changed" operator, so you can look for "and assignee changed" with a date range, but it doesn't apply to components (yet)

Bernardo April 23, 2020

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Any idea on when will Atlassian support the (WAS, WAS IN, WAS NOT, WAS NOT IN, CHANGED) operators for additional fields of reference, for example "component" ?

Any add on I can use in order to use (with JQL) those operators in more fields of reference??

Thanks and best regards!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2020

No, there's no specific timeline for adding any more field support for the was/changed operators.

The best we can do at the moment is write code for JQL functions that can be added to support queries - you'll need to write an app to provide them, or use one of the scripting plugins that can create them.

Suggest an answer