cannot add and modify quick filters in a specific board

Jira Median December 12, 2017

Hi,

A user cannot add and modify Quick filters in a board except that he can in all other boards. He has admin rights in all boards and in all projects.

He tried to log out and log in. I tried a reindex. But the problem persists.

What is the problem please ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

He is not the owner of the board. He is an admin of the board. I am the owner of the board.

I resolved !

On the "view all boards" screen there was 2 boards with the same name.

On the first, the only admin was me. And was an OLD board. NoOne can saw this board, just this user ! (STRANGE! !!!) 

On the other, he and I and other people were admin.

He was working on the first board.

The first board was using an old filter. 

I deleted the filter and the first board desapear from the screen of the user.

Now the user is using the 2nde board. And it is ok.

But I think there is a bug Jira has to investivage. Because I was admin on the First Old Board. Why this user could see this board where noone, I also, cannot see this board.

Thanks

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

is he the owner of the board or an admin? Was he able to modify the quick filters for the board previously? Can he edit other aspects of the board settings?

He is not the owner of the board. He is an admin of the board. I am the owner of the board.

I resolved !

On the "view all boards" screen there was 2 boards with the same name.

On the first, the only admin was me. And was an OLD board. NoOne can saw this board, just this user ! (STRANGE! !!!) 

On the other, he and I and other people were admin.

He was working on the first board.

The first board was using an old filter. 

I deleted the filter and the first board desapear from the screen of the user.

Now the user is using the 2nde board. And it is ok.

But I think there is a bug Jira has to investivage. Because I was admin on the First Old Board. Why this user could see this board where noone, I also, cannot see this board.

Thanks

Like Nico Brüner likes this

Suggest an answer