can't close Sprint

Bruce Graves October 31, 2017

Had 3 items that were from another Board. Moved the items into the current Board Sprint and then refreshed the page. The items were moved ok, but, the other Board Sprint is still displayed albeit, it is empty of items.

Now I cannot close the Sprint as the "close Sprint" dialog box is not there.

Thanks,

Bruce

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2017

So the boards are limiting the issues shown there by the board filter.   The sprint will still show there because there were issues in that sprint at the time those issues where moved to another project.

If you want to close that, seemingly empty sprint that appears on that board, you are probably going to have to return to the board where that sprint originated from and close it there.   On that board, I suspect the sprint is not actually empty, but that board has a different filter to show different issues there. Closing that sprint on that board will also close that sprint by the same name on the other board.  This is because these are the same sprint.

This kind of scenario is explained in The same sprint is displayed across different scrum boards after moving an issue.

I hope this helps,
Andy

Bruce Graves November 3, 2017

Thanks so much Andy. I was able to eventually find the ticket and remove it from the Sprint.

Suggest an answer