can i move sprint to another board

lesley Pook January 6, 2021

I created a Sprint Board for a Project and the tasks being created in the Sprint Board are appearing on the Kanban Board and causing lots of confusion, can i move this?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

be careful here. If issues start disappearing from the Kanban board that too may cause confusion. The point is to step back and assess the purpose of having two boards and then ‘design’ the right solution.

If one team works on certain issues and they use Scrum process while others use Kanban to work the balance of the issue then establish a means of separating the two. For example, you could choose components to define and separate the two or you can create a custom field to do the same or you could even use labels, note I’m not a big fan of the latter. Then use this in your board filters to separate them into two buckets. 

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2021

Hi @lesley Pook ,

Please go to kanban board.

edit filter as below

Project = xyz and sprint is empty 

or

tag all the kanban related tasks with the component name as "Kanban". then

apply board filter as 

Project = xyz and component = kanban

Suggest an answer