calendars advanced roadmaps for jira plans

Oswaldo Peña Perilla December 12, 2022

advanced roadmaps for Jira does not have how to configure a calendar of holidays?, autonomous community holidays?, vacation days? How to adjust it without this fundamental detail? Is it possible to integrate it with some other plugin that adds the functionality?

2 answers

0 votes
Nicholas Ellis _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 13, 2022

Hi @Oswaldo Peña Perilla,

Writing a new answer for DC.

Yes You are correct there is not anything in Jira OOTB to handle your situation.  However there are several plugins that can address this.  Here is an example search for "planning".

Of course I do work for one of the companies that shows up in the search, specifically Tempo.  And there are certainly lots of other great apps out there, and I do not mean to advocate for ours, however I can only explain in detail how to solve this case with Structure and Structure.Gantt.

In Structure.Gantt you can have each individual resource working a different calendar in a different timezone.  Here is a link to the documentation, which describes these settings.

Cheers,
Nick [Tempo/ALM Works]

Oswaldo Peña Perilla December 15, 2022

Hello Nicholas,

The initial idea was to use the "free" complement of the tool, many projects in companies start with the question: And how much will it cost us? Now, after making a demo and commenting that we would manage the projects in this tool and excite the team I don't know what to do, invent tasks on the holidays or some botch job to solve the problem.

Thank you very much for the help

greetings and thanks

0 votes
Nicholas Ellis _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 12, 2022

Hi @Oswaldo Peña Perilla,

You can configure non working days, here is the relevant documentation.

Cheers,
Nick

Oswaldo Peña Perilla December 12, 2022

Plans.jpg

Good morning Nicholas,

Thanks for such a quick response, it seems that the data center plans version does not have the ability to add this parameter, you lose the ability to plan a project that can be developed in multiple locations and different schedules.

I was thinking of a plugin that would be integrated, do you know if it exists?

greetings and thanks

Suggest an answer