authenticateUser Directory 'Jira' is not functional during authentication of 'kumar'. Skipped.

kumar September 11, 2013

I have encountered this issue ,when i upgraded confluence from 4.3.7 to 6.0 on the production.

Error: authenticateUser Directory 'Confluence10Sep2013' is not functional during authentication of 'kumar'. Skipped.
Error Description: Confluence10Sep2013 is Jira directory. Normal user cannot login in the confluence because of Jira authentication failed.

I have investigated this issue, but i could not resolve this.Could you please help me?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
kumar September 26, 2013

Thanks to all. I have fixed this issue by correct SSL Configuration.

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2013
0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2013
0 votes
kumar September 11, 2013

This is the same issue,but i could not make it .Could you please explain me to resolve this issue?..

Solution Link: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/59766/confluence-jira-remote-user-directory-is-not-functional-during-authentication

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2013

are you using crowd?

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2013

did you tested this The Crowd authentication as suggest in other post like this? http://[JIRA_URL]/rest/usermanagement/1/search?entity-type=user&start-index=0&max-results=1&expand=user

kumar September 11, 2013

Yes . I am using "Atlassian Crowd".

kumar September 15, 2013

I have tested using above url and It says "Encountered a "403 - Forbidden" error while loading this page". I have't found any solution for this issue.

Suggest an answer