atlassian-domain-verification.html not validating

Shrab Sahota December 23, 2021

UPDATE: Now resolved by updating the DNS txt file, it is worth noting that it is not clear if the validation process is both DNS and HTML file or one or the other, nevertheless, its now sorted.

We recently moved servers and received an email with the following message;

We're no longer able to verify one of your organization's domains: #######

The file is present on the server and assessable via www.domain.com however, we can still not get it validated.

Any tips are greatly appreciated 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2021

Hi @Shrab Sahota ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! I would recommend taking a look at Atlassian's support article on how to Verify a domain to manage accounts, as it sounds like they need to verify a domain where you've recently moved.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura 

Shrab Sahota December 23, 2021

Thank you Laura, ironically the domain is now verified using the DNS txt file.

Have a great festive holiday (If you celebrate the event), if not have a great weekend

Shrab

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2021

That's great news and thank Shrab I certainly do, I'm looking forward to the festivities lots of food, drinks and relaxing is on the menu 😄

Have a great one too (ditto... if you celebrate it!)

Laura

Suggest an answer