all outstanding issues

Deleted user March 5, 2018

Hi, we are about to launch production site, and before that, where can we go find all the outstanding issues related to jira software version 7.8.0 , please ? 

https://jira.atlassian.com    can give us lots of information, just want to know which way to narrow down to see what existing known issues would be.

4 answers

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2018

Here you can see all currently kwon bugs that affect Jira Server 7.8.0.

Hope it helps.

I see.  if all outstanding ones would be in

project=JRASERVER AND type=bug AND affectedVersion in ("7.8.0 Server", "7.7.0 server", "7.6.0 server" , "7.3.0 server")

depending on how many versions we put into (   ). 

or beyond just bug report, we can get all 

project = JSWSERVER AND resolution = Unresolved

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2018

Yes :)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2018

On jira.atlassian.com, filter for

project = jraserver and affectedversion= 7.8

The value '7.8' does not exist for the field 'affectedversion'.

I believe there is a certain way to structure version according to what I can see:

7.8.0 server

not sure how reporters follow the standard, so perhaps just go with 7.8.0 server. 

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2018

Hi @[deleted]

I just filtered for affected version and type bug:

Go to the search and enter affectedVersion = "7.8.0 Server" and type = Bug 

Maybe this is what you are looking for?

Best Regards
Niklas

Thank you!

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2018

yes, for known resolved issues, release notes !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events