add filter like "Developers"on Rapid Board. Is it possible ?

Jeferson Flamini August 18, 2011

We are using Rapid board to allow us to see all resources (developers) and their stories/tasks on same screen. It's very usefull to allow an easy resource planning. But we are needing some kind of filter to see only issues alocated to an specific user or group. Is it possible to add some kind of field on screen to allow us that kind of filter ?

We are working arround creating a Rapid board with a filter of each one developer, but it is very inprodutive to big teams.

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Jeferson Flamini August 19, 2011

Thanks Nicholas, we already using this function. We created a group with some developers on rapidBoard, but sometimes we need to see all tasks/stories assigned for an specific developer and we need to get out this view to see that.

I think that a dropdown list like "assignee" that apears on "planing board" will be useful to allow a quick view, filtering tasks directly on RapidBoard.

Another option, could be add to task board and planning Board views, an item called "all projects" on drop down list "Project", i guess.

Best regards

0 votes
Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2011

Hi Jeferson,

You may wish to take a look at the JQL function "membersOf()". I believe that will achieve what you are looking for.

Thank you.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon

Suggest an answer