Zephyr - Testing in JIRA Agile/ Scrum

Deleted user March 17, 2015

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to manage the tests in our Scrum teams with Zephyr. We would like to create a set of tests. At one point we would like to distribute those to the different Scrum teams. The teams will then decide when to do perform the tests and will close those.

We need visibility and reporting:

• How are the tests going? Have they been already executed? What is the executions result? A view as Zephyr Test cycles view across several projects would be perfect:
    • Issue ID, Summary, Project, Execution status, Executed by, executed on.
  • Can we reuse those tests once executed and closed? Assuming we need to execute the same set of tests again in the future.

Your help and best practises are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
JohnathanZ July 27, 2015

Mihail,

Zephyr for JIRA doesn't currently support much in the way of advanced agile planning or organization. In terms of future support, I do not have any details as to the possibility or timeline of such compatibility. I highly recommend you open a support case with us and provide as much detail as you can surrounding this use case and scenario. We can then formally classify it as a feature request for our project management team to evaluate for inclusion in a future release.

Thanks for being a Zephyr user!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events