Zendesk Support in issues

Henk-Jan Poortman February 28, 2019

Since there will be a new view for issues it will be less convienent for me.

Because every time I open an issue I must click on 'Comments' and switch to 'Zendesk Support'. 

Then also I have to click on Zendesk Support on the right menu to unvow the Zendesk Support information and Notify button.

In the old view it remembers my selection and opens the Zendesk support tab and unvow the Zendesk Support on the right everytime I open an issue.

Is there a workaround or will there be such an option in the new view to remember the selected options in the issue?

Screenshots:

New view (2 clicks every time I open an issue to view the Zendesk Support tab and unvow the Zendesk Support on the right menu):

Issue view (New).jpg

Old view (immediately opens the Zendesk Support tab and unvowes the Zendesk Support on the right):

Issue view (Old).jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2019

Hello Henk-Jan and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for providing precise and additional detail into your issue — bonus points for delivering screenshots of what your seeing and where. The integration you're describing is a Zendesk integration with Jira. This integration is managed by Zendesk, which Zendesk also supports this. While it is integrated with an Atlassian application, Zendesk would be the best part to reach out to for support. You may find additional information on contacting Zendesk support at https://www.zendesk.com/contact/.

Along with this, there are additional resources Zendesk has which covers the integration with Jira. You may find these resources as follows:

I hope this proves helpful in guiding you to the proper channel of support for Zendesk. When you do find the resolution to the issue, please feel free to share it here in the event others are experiencing the same thing (Your response will help save them a trip to Zendesk support.)

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer