Write app which add a button to ticket

Norbert Szolnoki November 17, 2020

Dear Community!

I am started to write an integration with our software and I would like to start some questions and ask for some help about where I should start to search for more info.

- Would it be possible to write an app where I can save connection information like an URL then this app will use this info later while the user using it?

- Would it be possible to write an app that adds a button to the tickets and when this ticket pushed, it fires a soap call?

Can you please help in finding answers for these questions.

Thank you so much

Norbert Szolnoki

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2020

Hello @Norbert Szolnoki ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If I understand correctly your would like to write an app to integrate Jira Cloud with your software and you are looking for the relevant documentation to do so.

In this case, please go to developer.atlassian.com and select the desired product. In there you will find everything you need. For example, for Jira Core:

Similar documentation pages are also available for Jira Software and JSM:

Finally, for the future, please notice that this is not the best place to get help on development related questions. The right resources are listed in https://developer.atlassian.com/resources. 

Specifically:

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS