Worlog for more than one user

Claudia December 13, 2020

Hello, every month I have to send my supervisor the time worked on each incident.

The problem I have is that I cannot see the time worked by more than one user in the same incident. By default it shows me the incidence with a sum of all the time worked.

Is there a report where I can see it this way or a free plugin that shows me what I need?

Pregunta en español.

Hola, cada mes debo enviar a mi supervisor el tiempo trabajado en cada incidencia.

El problema que tengo es que no puedo ver el tiempo trabajado por más de un usuario en una misma incidencia. Por defecto me muestra la incidencia con una sumatoria de todo el tiempo trabajado.

Hay algun reporte donde pueda verlo de esta forma o algún plugin gratis que me muestre lo que necesito?

2 answers

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 17, 2021

Hello @Claudia 

As an alternative, you can try a third-party add-on - Time in Status for Jira Cloud. It calculates the time each issue has been spent in each status.

In the "Total" column you'll get the total time the employee has spent on each incident. 

tis_total column (1).png

Also, you can choose an "Assignee time" report and it shows how long it takes an assignee to solve each issue.

tis_assigneetime.jpg

Is it what you're looking for?

I hope, you find it helpful.

Best regards, Mariana

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2020

Hello @Claudia

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, Jira does not have a report that would return the work logged by each person. As you mentioned, it only returns the entire sum of the work logged per issue.

We created a feature request to implement a report that provides this information, however, our PMs decided to not implement it due to development costs and focus on other improvements:

Generate worklog report 

That being said, we're still considering another feature request to export work logs in excel format with a detailed description, describing its value and creator:

Export Log Work into Excel 

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

As workaround options available today, there are a couple of marketplace apps that provide that kind of report, although none of them seems to be free:

Please, feel free to use the search link below to check other apps that could provide you with this option:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events