Workflows for different issue types affecting all issue types

Liam Maeder January 16, 2019

Good day

I have two workflows, one for regular task types and one for Sub-Tasks, the problem I am having now is that there is a screen that is only on the main tasks' workflow but is still popping up for the sub-tasks, even though it is not on their workflow at all. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it? I have been trying but nothing is working so far.

Many Thanks and Warm Regards

Liam

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Varma
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2019

Hi @Liam Maeder,

• Please note that workflows are not directly related to underlying screens, except for transition/resolution screens.
  • Workflow is configured for an issue type. Similarly, screens are configured for an issue type.
  • You need to define two sets of screens and associate them to the underlying issue types, so that the same screen is not used for both issue types 

Hope this addresses your concern.

If you feel that this is useful then please accept my answer, which would motivate us take up more community questions.

Regards,

Ravi Varma

Suggest an answer