WorkflowNoInputPluginFactory not resolvable in Jira 8.15.0

anbern April 14, 2021

Trying to deploy an essential self-written app we run into the error message that osgi cannot resolve the WorkflowNoInputPluginFactory class. As a consequence, the app does not start. This is a major drawback to our migration from Jira 7.13 to Jira 8.

The solution suggested in one other post related to this topic (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-do-you-use-the-workflownoinputpluginfactory-for-a-no-input/qaq-p/572230) does not work.

Out-commenting the respective workflow post functions in atlassian-plugin.xml does not help either (even though the xml is exactly as suggested in the tutorial).

From my analysis, the corresponding java package in jira-core does not include this factory class in 8.15 any longer (whereas it includes this class in verson in 7.13).

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thank you very much

Bernhard

2 answers

0 votes
anbern April 19, 2021

- text deleted by author - this was the pom.xml which will be included as a seperate file

0 votes
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Hi @anbern I just checked Javadoc and it seems to me like the component should be available in 8.15.0 (https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/8.15.0/com/atlassian/jira/plugin/workflow/WorkflowNoInputPluginFactory.html).

Don't you have problem with some dependencies or something? Can you share your pom.xml file or the whole project?

anbern April 19, 2021

Dear Martin,

many thanks for your support!

I've added the pom.xml as good as I could (the plugin is big, more than 30 modules).

I've included both jira-api and jira-core, so as far as I am concerned I SHOULD be able to find the .class. 

Any help highly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Bernhard

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Hi @anbern , unfortunatelly there is no file attached here. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Hi @anbern I can see you tried to put pom.xml file here, but it is not here...

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events