Workflow Status based on User

Atul Aggarwal February 28, 2018

Hi,

I have added Multiple statuses in workflow and I want that that status should appear based on User only. How should I do it?

Please share the steps so that i can work on it

Thanks,

Atul Aggarwal

2 answers

0 votes
Atul Aggarwal February 28, 2018

Suppose, I have add status in workflow for ex:- 

1. Ready for Testing

2. Fixed

3. Closed

I need that Ready for testing should appear only when user1 will login and see that task. Fixed status should appear only when user2 will login and see that task and so on..

You are saying that "User in Group" condition I need to use but I have only group which is appearing in administration section and I have created 3 groups and added 1 user each in that group now what to do next ?

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

Now you need add condition "User in group" for each transition and select the group you need.

After this only users into specified groups are able to make this transition.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

Could you explain what do you need?

Assume that you need that transitions to sertain statuses are allowed for spetified users?

If it is so, you could try using "User in Group" condition. And you have to include users into appropriate groups.

Suggest an answer