Workflow Status/Category Issue

fahad.niazi February 17, 2021

Hi,

The workflow that I am using has several statuses. In Done Category I have three statuses i.e. 1) Done, 2) In UAT and 3) In Prod. In my understanding all three statuses map back to Done category. But when I close my Sprint only Done status is marked as closed in JIRA Sprint Sprint reports and remaining two (In UAT and In Prod) are marked as item not completed in sprint. 

What do I need to do to achieve all the Tickets that are marked with any status in Done category to be marked as completed item in Jira Sprint Reports.

Thanks.

1 answer

2 votes
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2021

You can do this on your board.  Go into the "board settings" on the top right and look at the columns.  The column names are custom (whatever you want them to be), but the status in them are from your assigned workfow.  Only statuses in the far right column will count as DONE at the end of a Sprint.  It is here that you can make sure that you are including done, In UAT and In Prod.  You will then have to use this board for your Sprint management and reporting.statuses.jpg

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events