Willing to do a zoom call?

Deleted user December 28, 2020

I am a practicing scrum master at a non-agile company. I am forging a frontier! It’s going really well but my company does not use JIRA. I am self taught. I have taken classes and tutorials. I seem to get stuck a lot on little things. I have a feeling my questions are very basic and if someone was looking over my shoulder, they could give me some pointers that would make me much faster.

Would anyone be willing to hop on a zoom call? I’ll share my screen and you walk me through creating my first sprint. I am mostly concerned with Reporting, ie: burn down/burn up charts.

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

@[deleted] 

This will be my suggestion:

• Depending on where you are located, try to connect with your city's ACE Leaders(Atlassian Community Event)
  • They will inform you about the next coming event that you can attend(we usually have them in-person but during this unprecedented time they all are hosted virtually)
  • Join the ACE and ask as many questions as you want.

I hope this helps.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events