Why when I save two or more script fields are the codes that were already recorded removed?

ananias gutierrez carpio March 26, 2018

Why when I save two or more script fields are the codes that were already recorded removed?

For example: I write 5 fields and when recording the last one, the rests that were already large are deleted.
and it happens repeated times.

Some solution for the incident.

Cheers,

Ananias

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2018

I am sorry, but this does not make enough sense for me to work out what you are doing, what happens or what you are expecting.

Some screenshots might help?

I Use Script Fields,

code.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2018

Ok, that is a list of custom fields defined as scripted.

What does "it was automatically deleted" mean?

Regarding the field, it is a Script Field,

Where you can customize with groovy code,

but since I have several fields each with groovy code,

when I save the first one it is recorded normal,
the second one also
when I record the third one the pirmera and second codes are eliminated in automatic which should not happen that.

You can guide us as to why the codes are eliminated.

Field_Scrited.pngUpdate Field.png

Ananías

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2018

I am very sorry, but "when I record the third one the pirmera and second codes are eliminated in automatic" is not explaining it for me.

Lo que me refiero es cuando actualizo el campo script Field, se eliminan los código anteriores que fueron actualizados,

Saludos,

Ananías

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2018

Yes, an update of a script will overwrite the old script.  That will happen for each field, independently.

If that is not the case, could you tell us what version of Jira and ScriptRunner you have?

ananias gutierrez carpio April 8, 2018

Hola,

Estoy utilizando Script Runner versión 5.2.2 y JIRA SOFTWARE versión 7.5 el problema es lo siguiente:

Yo cuando creo el campo tipo Script Field in campos personalizados

las utilizo para hacer algunas funciones utilizando el código groovy en Script Field pero al actualizar el código en

Se eliminan los códigos actualizados  anteriormente.

realmente no encontrado el motivo de porqué se eliminan, investigué en el log de JIRA y en los foros de Atlassian y no dicen nada la respecto.

este es la imagen del caso.

Por ejemplo cuando los actualizo 1 y 2 se actualiza con normalidad pero al actualizar el número 3 se eliminan los códigos actualizados 1 y 2.

si alguna sugerencia que se debe seguir nos puede indicar.

Saludos,

AG 

Suggest an answer