Why these closed tickets are grayed out?

Prabhu Prabhakar April 29, 2021

Need to clear the grayed out here. Need help/suggestions?

Thankgrayed.png

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi, @Prabhu Prabhakar ! 

I seems to me that you've lost the screen šŸ˜

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Oh, now I got it after updating page. Sorry (

It is normal - when issue entering the final status it becomes "resolved" because get "resolution" and "resolution date". 

Grey color is a feature, that helps us visualy understand it. 

Look through the Best practices on using the "Resolution" field 

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2021

Why do you think this is a problem for you?

The problem is for my users, when they filter out closed tickets they don't want to see the greyed out.

1 vote
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2021

Hi @Prabhu Prabhakar 

I think @Alexander Bondarev has explained the problem. Your users should know how the application works and not the other way around. You trying to force a feature into an application that doesn't do it is a waste of time. So the earlier you explain the situation, the better.

0 votes
Prashant Mali April 29, 2021

Hi @Prabhu Prabhakar  ,

When you are getting greyed out tickets in Jira? I mean on which page it is?

As I can see, closed tickets are seeing as greyed out.

Regards,

Prashant

When we filter out closed tickets.

Thanks,

Prabhu

Suggest an answer