Why my tickets get disappear after they moved to DONE state in GROWTH project?

Shahbaz Zaib June 4, 2021

I have multiple projects under my account. However, I am facing issue with one of the boards that when I move a ticket from To do or other states to Done State, it gets disappear. What should I do?

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

Check the filter that you have on the board, it could be that it is filtering out the Done status.

Shahbaz Zaib June 4, 2021

@Mikael Sandberg Thank you for such a quick turn around. It works. Really appreciate.

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

Hi Shahbaz,

Check the column mappings in the Board Settings to make sure the Done status is mapped to the Done column. 

Also, you can check the Kanban board sub-filter at the bottom of the board settings > General. 

0 votes
Hamid Khorshidsavar January 20, 2023

Hello @Mikael Sandberg and @John Funk 

I hope you gents are doing well!

I have a similar issue, I appreciate it if you could help me.

I create my projects on project templates >> work management >> project management and the project type is company management.

I need to add more columns based on my projects. And always even change the name of the “DONE” column to approved. But after a short while when I want to find tickets all wiped out and I have to dig to find them and that will be time-consuming for me.

Is there a setting that I could set for this action not to happen at all?

Your responses are highly appreciated.

Thank you!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2023

Hi @Hamid Khorshidsavar  - unfortunately, there is no way right now to prevent that. I suggest you click on the Give feedback icon on the bottom left of the project and let them know you would like that feature. 

Hamid Khorshidsavar January 23, 2023

Hi @John Funk 

Thank you for your response. very much appreciated!

that's a shame we don't have this option as I burns my time a lot. 

sure, will do as you said and hopefully, I will be heard. 

have a good day,

Best,

Hamid

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer