Why is my Form unavailable in a business project

Jonas Meidel June 8, 2022

I configured a Form in a business project to allow any logged in user to create Issues in that specific project. However the user should not be able to browse Issues in that project. So I enabled the "Create Issue" permission in that project. But every user, who is not included in the project can't create Issues from that form.

What did I do wrong? What permission is necessary to create Issues, using the form?

Anyloggedinuser.PNGUnavalibleForm.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi Jonas - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

They will need Browse Project permissions on the project at the very least. 

Jonas Meidel June 8, 2022

Can I enable "Browse Project" without them seeing the actual Issues in that project?

Because the permission litterally allows that option.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

You would need to add Issue Security to each ticket and grant permissions under that for only the people who should see the tickets. Here is more information on how to set that up:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-issue-level-security-776636711.html

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events