Here's the story: we use Crowd for authentication, and we were experiencing the "duplicate user" bug. The fix for this bug in particular is to turn on the lower-case output only option in Crowd. We went ahead and did that, and now some of our projects are incorrectly displaying charts for only some of our projects. Here is an example of what I mean:
Chart displaying incorrect values:
Here's what these charts should look like:
Something I'm also hearing from the affected users is that not all tasks/hours recorded against tasks are properly associated with user accounts. This tells me that there is likely orphaned data in the DB, and that leads to the next question I'll be posting. Has anyone got some insight?
I think this question's a bit too hard to figure out here in Answers. We'll likely need a copy of your anonymized data, or need to walk through it on a screenshare. Try opening a support ticket.
If I had all your data and was digging in, here's how I'd do it:
Not sure if you mentioned this or if it's too obvious an answer, but those charts rely on version start and end dates to correctly display data. Any chance those are missing? I only ask because the first chart doesn't show any time span in Days, where as the second one does showing 14-Dec to 27-Dec.
Looks like some of the projects may be missing iteration start and end dates.
That one might be too easy a solution, but that's the first thing I check when I notice the charts are off. Check to make sure the fix version start and end dates are actually populated in GreenHopper in the projects where the data is not showing.
If you're lucky it could be as simple as that. Otherwise, a support ticket as Jeremy suggests is probably the way to go.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot