Why is 1 of my 4 swimlanes showing no issues?

phila June 7, 2021

Hi there!

I have a problem with a Jira project that has 4 swimlanes. 3 of the swimlanes correctly show the issues but the 4th shows none at all.

I've had a look at a couple of the solutions posted in the forum but they appear to be for when no issues appear on the Kanban board at all.

The "To Do" swimlane has 101 issues, the "In Progress" swimlane has 15 issues, the "In Testing" swimlane has 16 issues and the "Ready to Release" should show 15 issues but shows none.

Any suggestions please on what may be happening here? I've attached some screenshots to hopefully illustrate the problem.

Thanks,

Philsettings.pngissue.pnglanes2.pnglanes.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

Hi Phila - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Just a little clarification first - those are not swimlanes, those are columns. Swimlanes run horizontally.

Next, can you share the rest of the screen that includes the Sub-filter section in the General section of the Board Settings. That part is at the bottom and is cut off in your screenshot. 

phila June 7, 2021

Hi John!

Thanks for the speedy response and the clarification!

I've attached the sub filter section of the General section of the Board Settings.

Thanks,

Philsubfilter.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

Hey Phila - I don't see the new screenshot.

Also, please reply in the same thread here so that others looking at this in the future can follow the conversation. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2021

Ah, I see it now.  :-) Thanks for adding!

So, you have the Hided Completed Issues Older than set to 2 weeks. Maybe those 15 items are older than that. Try changing that value to Never right now and see if they show up. 

phila June 7, 2021

Apologies. The screenshot should be visible above now but I'll attach it againsubfilter.png

Like Filipi Lima likes this
phila June 7, 2021

Well this is slightly embarrassing! I was sure I'd tried that and it didn't work. Just tried again now and all have appeared!

Thanks for your help John!

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2021

Great! Glad that worked for you!

0 votes
phila June 7, 2021

Hi John!

Thanks for the speedy response and the clarification!

I've attached the sub filter section of the General section of the Board Settings.

Thanks,

Phil

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events