Why has the support team not responding to my request for 3 days?

Mumin Salimov December 13, 2021

I have the problem with subscription payment and today I have made the third request, but nobody haven't answered me yet.

Instance identifier: greenwhitedev.atlassian.net 

4 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2022

Hi @Mumin Salimov  - Did Andy's response answer your question? 

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2021

Hi Mumin,

Please review our support offerings, for standard support the hours of support are from Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm the regional timezone. 

I see that you created several support cases over the course of a few days here. Please do not create duplicate requests, as this creates additional work for our support team to have to manage in addition to the high volume of requests commonly seen.

It appears that this particular problem has since been resolved.

Regards,

Andy

0 votes
Mumin Salimov December 14, 2021

Thank you!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

@Mumin Salimov sorry to hear you are having issues with support.  I know that they have had a lot of tickets submitted lately.  I will escalate to Atlassian so they can take a look.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events