Why do some closed tickets show "None +1" in their Sprint field?

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

I had a user report this, and I'm not sure what the answer is, but I have confirmed it.

When looking at a Sprint report after the sprint completes, the user noticed that when clicking through a completed issue, the Sprint field on the issue shows "None +1". When you click on the +1, it does show the expected sprint, but why the "None" part? I get that a ticket can have multiple sprint values (i.e. if it started in one sprint and was moved to a subsequent one when closing the initial sprint because it was incomplete), but that doesn't seem to be the case here. 

2020-04-14 17_49_49-The Usual SUSpects - Agile Board - Jira - Vivaldi.png2020-04-14 17_50_30-[RALTSS-7656] The idle timer expiring in GUI Change order or modify payment flow.png

2020-04-14 17_51_14-[RALTSS-7656] The idle timer expiring in GUI Change order or modify payment flow.png

3 answers

0 votes
Vanjaxi Mahendrakar October 20, 2022

I could resolve the +1 sprint by checking the sprint filed in JQL and changing it to the recent one in Bulk change. 

0 votes
Akhil Karun
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2021

Hi @Esther Strom 

This is because if it a past sprint, it's displayed under the '+' sign. The 'None' would have a value only if there is and associated sprint that is currently active.

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

Hi @Esther Strom 

Did you submit a defect for this issue?  I found an older item that is similar, and which was addressed several years ago: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-10460

Best regards,

Bill

Steve Hess July 27, 2020

I just closed a sprint (70) and indicated to move open tickets to next sprint (71), many of the tickets moved have "+1" as the Sprint.  Have to go thru every ticket to try to spot them.

Any idea how I can find the tickets with sprint = "+1"

marie.mitchell March 5, 2021

I have the same issue too - 'None +1' which cannot be removed.

It is leading to inaccurate reporting on the sprint health gadget - and many more reports i'm sure.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Like Steve Hess likes this
Donna Malgieri March 16, 2021

I have the same issue  - added a comment to the link above, thank you!  I fine that the task doesn't show up in all views I have - which is concerning.    

Like Steve Hess likes this
niveditakumari August 27, 2021

I have the same issue

Like # people like this
Gabriel Beltran January 3, 2022

The same issue, did anybody ever got this resolved?

Like # people like this
Deepak Vangala February 15, 2022

I also have the same issue - looking to use 'sprint is not empty' to filter on all issues that were completed in a sprint, but I am getting some issues that were closed outside of sprints (not needed, etc) because of this +1 issue it seems

Like Donna Malgieri likes this
Donna Malgieri September 20, 2022

frustrating!!!!

Vanjaxi Mahendrakar October 12, 2022

I appended undone tickets from old sprint to new one. So shows +1. So how do I change or delete "+1" as that old sprint doesnt exist but shows in sprint field.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

You don't - the issue was in a sprint, Jira is telling you that it was.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events