Why do I always have the wrong number of issues in sprint

wangzehong October 26, 2021

I know there are no subtasks in scrum, but why aren't all the other issues displayed in my sprint?

Here are some screenshots of my problems

image.png

But when I click on the next to show problems in the filter

image.png

If anyone knows why, please let me know. Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Do you possibly have more than one sprint with identical names?

When you are in the Search Issue screen and you enter

"sprint = ..."

and you start typing the sprint name, do you end up with more than one matching sprint?

wangzehong October 27, 2021

Hi

When I search by name, it will be automatically converted to ID, and there is only one:(

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2021

Hi @wangzehong

What is the filter on your board? Go to the board settings and take a screenshot of the board filter.

Also make sure you don't have any other quick filters selected.

Cheers

wangzehong October 26, 2021

Hi 

I checked my board query

image.png

It also includes the problems that will appear on the sprint. Miraculously, some of the same problem types will appear and some will not.

i'm sure there is no other filters selected.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2021

I quickly took a look at the queries. In the board filter you have subtask issue types and in the search it says standard issue types.

Make sure you review the filters.

Like wangzehong likes this
wangzehong October 27, 2021

When I only use sprint to filter, there are so many issues,I know there are no subtasks in scrum,therefore I added the standard question type.

when i use sprint id to search, it shows

image.png

Suggest an answer