Why can't I use Greenhopper Simplified Workflow?

Peter Callies
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2012

I am unable to begin with, or switch to, Greenhopper Simplified Workflow. I saw the following in the documentation.

You will only be able to switch to GreenHopper Simplified Workflow if:

• There is only one project being viewed by your board (to check this, look at the board'sfilter); and
  • That project uses a JIRAworkflow schemewhich only has one workflow for all issue types; and
  • You have the'JIRA Administrators'global permission; and
  • You are using JIRA version 5.0.4 or later (please seeSupported Platforms).

Here is the filter I'm using to show that the board only views one project: Filter Query project = BI-DSS ORDER BY "Global Rank" ASC

Here is a screenshot showing that only one workflow is used by the project:

I have jira-administrator privileges.

Here is a screenshot showing that I am running Greenhopper 6.0.2:

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Callies
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2012

Argh! I was only running JIRA 5.0.1. Upgrading to 5.0.7 (>= 5.0.4) took care of it.

0 votes
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 20, 2012

Weird. You are running JIRA 5.0.4 or higher right?

Might be worth raising with support so we can get a copy of your instance and reproduce in house.

Thanks,
Shaun

Suggest an answer