Why can't I see all my issues from a Next Gen project in the board view?

Abbe Moore June 12, 2019

Hi,

I have found that I cannot see all the issues relating to my next gen project in the board.  The issues exist if I do a standard search for them from the old filter search but they do not display in my next gen project.  Has anyone come across this & do you know how we resolve it so I can display all my issues from the next gen project within in the next-gen board?

I am thinking it may be to do with the age of the issue but cannot see a way to configure the board to display these missing issues

Thanks

Abbe

2 answers

0 votes
Peter.Spiekermann November 5, 2020

I have a project containing epics, stories in each epic and subtasks in stories. In the dashboard I see only the stories belonging to an epic, but not the subtasks in the todo lists.

Is it possible to display a complete list of all issues of an epic, regardless to its types?

In old Jira there was a button "All Issues"

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2019

are the issues not displaying in a Done status? Done issues will age off the board. Otherwise your board would become lopsided on the Done column in time.

Abbe Moore June 12, 2019

They have aged off the board.  I have had to create a filter and report via the filter rather than have them on the board in the next gen project.  We don't have a huge number of issues in our next gen project so did want to see them on the board, regardless of age but I can't seem to turn that off - is there a way to do this do you know?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2019

there is currently no control over the aging. I expect and believe it is being actively considered but I don't have definitive insight on this.

Like Abbe Moore likes this
Abbe Moore June 12, 2019

OK, thanks for confirming.  I'll continue as I am then!

Abbe

Suggest an answer