Why aren't ALREADY ATTACHED images available to select from the JIRA issue wysiwig toolbar?

Lance Rutter June 20, 2019

@dmyaho1 

Am I just not seeing this functionality, or was it removed in the conversion? A lot of my existing tickets have embedded, scaled images that are a really important part of the spec, but they're now converted to tiny thumbnails and I can't modify them. This is a problem.JIRA_wysiwyg.png

In the old version, I was able to choose from my attachments, and now I must browse and upload images.

Image_Attachments.png

AND all my legacy attachments, which were given custom names, have been converted to "screenshot-". This is forcing me to store and manage all my JIRA ticket image assets locally--and forcing me to remake 100 tickets that are in-flight.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2019

Hello Lance,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently, the new view does not have the functionality to show only the attachments of the current ticket, it will show all the recent attachments that you used. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72208
Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.
For now, if you are using a classic project, you can disable the new view by going to your Profile picture > Personal settings and disable the Jira Labs.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer