Why are my Issue Due Dates displaying incorrectly on my dashboards?

Chad Milton September 14, 2017

The Issue Due Date on the Issue edit screen is correct but then when I display the issue data on a dashboard it displays one day early.

Ex.

If I set the issue due date for the 20th, the dashboard displaying the issue will display the 19th.

2 answers

0 votes
Rey Catabay July 25, 2019

This is still the case with JIRA Cloud. Or is there a workaround?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2017

When you look at the filter are they off?   Are you hosting the application?   If you answered yes to both then it is an issue with server time.  Make sure that the servers, Application and DB, dates match.

Isaiah John August 8, 2023

Hi, I have users experiencing this issue now and we are using the cloud instance

Any solutions?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2023

@Isaiah John since you are on cloud it could be that the instance is setup for a different time zone than what the users are in.  Are the users with this issue in a different location?

Suggest an answer