Why are epics from one project appearing in a separate project?

emmaline September 7, 2022

I've created a separate company-managed project, with separate workflows and issue types. When I add Epics to the Roadmap, they are appearing in the backlog of a different project used by another team? How do I make it such that the epics are only associated with my project?

1 answer

2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hi Emma - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It depends on the filter used by the board in the other project. Take a look at the filter to see if it is including this project also. 

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Probably this!

emmaline September 9, 2022

Thanks! Yep I figured out the issue was a filter where the JQL was backwards - it kept bringing in tickets from another project because the "project = x" last, and once the project owner put this JQL parameter first, it solved the problem! 

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2022

Great!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events