Why I see inactive users among members of Workload Scheme configuration in Tempo

Tomas Kratky October 2, 2017

I just recently opened Tempo -> Tempo Administration -> Workload Schemes -> Members (next to Tempo Default Workload Scheme)

There are plenty of active users there as members of this scheme but I also see several inactive users. Those users are also not visible among Team members (when I click on one of our Teams in Tempo and Team configuration page opens).

I have no idea where else to go and delete them to remove them from members of a workload scheme.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2017

Hi Tomas,

Take a look at Solved: Is it possible to see the inactive users in the Timesheet Report?

With Time Sheet Report it should be possible specifying Project or Group: Any Group.

In addition, there is a bug that has not been marked as resolved yet that may be causing this as well: TT-2053.

Cheers,

Branden

Tomas Kratky October 4, 2017

Branden, thank you. I checked the first post and it is actually asking for something different I think.

Existing bug looks similar to my issue. I see similar behaviour not for Holiday scheme but for Workload scheme. And it looks like that anyone who tracked even 1 hour is there forever, not removable, to allow users seeing timesheet of inactive users later.

It would be great to have chance to delete any user from a scheme even if it means that I can't see her timesheet anymore. I only need to see reported hours by that inactive user in all issues, which is jira issue, not tempo issue.

What you suggest to do? report a bug?

Suggest an answer